Conduct your home so children will remember that
- Father and mother were kind to one another (Ephesians 4:32).
- Home was a happy place, governed by the law of love (Psalm 119:165).
- Each child was treated fairly and required to obey his or her parents (Ephesians 6:1–4).
- Sunday was a day of worship (Acts 20:7).
- The Bible, God’s law, settled everything (Psalm 33:4).
- Home was a place where friendships were dear, but truth was dearer (Proverbs 18:24; 23:23).
- Although mother and father worked hard, they took time to read the Bible daily and pray (Hebrews 10:22).
There is still time for many of us to create good memories for our children. —Unknown
(Visited 2,328 times, 1 visits today)