- Don’t neglect your prayer time. It is the breath of the soul (Luke 18:1).
- Don’t neglect your Bible. It is your sword for conquest, your hammer for construction, your guiding light for dreary days (Revelation 1:3).
- Don’t neglect your body. It is the capital on which you are to do business for the rest of your life (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).
- Don’t neglect your mind. It is your channel for reaching up to the very thoughts of God (cf. Philippians 4:8).
- Don’t neglect your laugh. The Bible teaches that A merry heart doth good like a medicine (Proverbs 17:22).
- Don’t neglect your reputation. It is the gold with which you will meet the demands of a complex civilization (Matthew 5:14-16).
- Don’t neglect your influence. It will point other people to the living God whom you serve (Proverbs 11:6).
(Visited 1,510 times, 1 visits today)