- You and your teeth don’t sleep together.
- You straighten out the wrinkles in your socks and discover you aren’t wearing any.
- At the breakfast table you hear snap, crackle, pop and you’re not eating cereal.
- Your back goes out, but you stay home.
- When you wake up looking like your driver’s license picture.
- It takes two tries to get up from the couch.
- When your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
- When your idea of fun is an afternoon nap.
- When you’re on vacation and your energy runs out before your money does.
- You say something to your kids that your mother said to you and you always hated it.
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine. – Proverbs 17:22
(Visited 3,293 times, 1 visits today)