These statements were seen on church signs:
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
- Under the same management for over 2000 years.
- Soul food served here.
- Don’t wait for the hearse to take you to church.
- Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What’s yours?
- Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.
- Preach the gospel at all times. Use words if necessary.
- Prevent truth decay. Brush up on your Bible.
- It’s hard to stumble when you’re down on your knees.
- What part of “Thou Shalt Not” don’t you understand?
- A clear conscience makes a soft pillow.
- The wages of sin is death. Repent before payday.
- Never give the devil a ride.
- He will always want to drive.
- Can’t sleep? Try counting your blessings.
- Forbidden fruit creates many jams.
- Christians, keep the faith—but not from others!
- Satan subtracts and divides.
- God adds and multiplies.
- If you don’t want to reap the fruits of sin, stay out of the devil’s orchard.
- To belittle is to be little.
“When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul.” Proverbs 2:10
(Visited 117 times, 1 visits today)