You know you are suffering from ‘Empty Nest Syndrome’ if…
- you have thrown out the better part of the last several one-gallon jugs of milk but still can’t bring yourself to buy the one-quart cartons.
- You called the power company and asked them to check your meter because the hot-water bill has been way too low.
- You suddenly realize that you no longer need to include video late fees as part of the monthly budget.
- You are shocked when you notice you can push the buttons on the car radio and KNOW what station you will get.
- They’ve been gone three years, and you still cook enough for your husband and have seconds and thirds…and fourths.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)