Believing in the reality of the coming judgment, the apostle Paul wrote, “Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men” (2 Corinthians 5:11). If the great men of the Bible had been informed of such judgment, how would they have reacted?
- Enoch would have believed.
- Noah would never have doubted.
- Abraham would immediately have begun preparing.
- Moses would have called the people together to relate the message.
- Isaiah and Jeremiah would have pled with the people.
- Daniel would have proclaimed it aloud.
- Elijah and Elisha would have shouted it from the rooftop.
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Paul, James, and Jude would place in our hands the record itself and say, “Here is the way it is going to be—Judgment Day is coming!”
If your name is not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life, I plead with you to come believing, repenting, confessing, and be baptized into the body of Christ (Galatians 3:26–27, Acts 2:38; 8:35–40).
If your name is written in the Lamb’s book of life, I pray that you may live and conduct yourself in such a way that your name may never be blotted out of the Book of Life (Revelation 2:10).
(Visited 1,309 times, 1 visits today)