- People are funny. They want the front of the bus, the middle of the road, and the back of the church building.
- Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your door again and again.
- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited . . . until you try to get into their pews.
- Some want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- When you get to your wit’s end, you will find God lives there.
- Quit griping about the church; if it were perfect you would not fit in.
- Not only are the sins of the father visited upon the children, but nowadays the sins of the children are visited upon the fathers.
- To make a long story short, don’t tell it.
- Some minds are like concrete—thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.
”A merry heart does good, like medicine” Proverbs 17:22
(Visited 945 times, 1 visits today)